Handle Type: Flared
JOOLA Infinity Balance Ping Pong Paddle is meant to take your everyday game to the next level, with top-of-the-line wood and high-quality rubbers. It is the best Joola Ping Pong Paddle. The JOOLA Method 38 rubber on both sides of the Balance racket has a sponge thickness of 2. 1mm, which creates more spin for aggressive players that attack at faster speeds.
The blade of the JOOLA Infinity Series Balance Racket is a 5. 7mm thick 5-ply mix of Limbi, Koto, Bayous, and Kiri woods. The Terminalia Superb tree, which is native to tropical western Africa and is the traditional European topspin wood, produces Limbi wood. Limbic is utilized as the outer ply in Ping Pong blades because it has a flexible but firm feel that enables players to improve their topspin.
The diffuse-porous endbrain of Koto wood makes it agile and stiffer, letting the player build quicker blocks and counters. The “heart” of many all-around blades is bayous wood, which is lightweight, robust, and elastic. Bayous is crucial for players who want to keep the ball in play as long as possible to wear out their opponents. Kiri wood is light, yet it’s tough enough to dampen vibrations when the racket makes contact with the ball.
For many offensive blades, it is called the “breath of life.” This racket exemplifies how opposing forces may coexist peacefully. The combination of these four types of wood gives you unrivaled control and ball-handling skills. Start playing like a champion with champion-level gear!JOOLA is a well-known Ping Pong brand. They’ve given America and the rest of the globe a wide range of high-quality ping pong goods.
Their high-quality ping pong paddles are one of their specialties. In this post, we’ll take a look at one of their best and most affordable ping pong paddles, the JOOLA Infinity Balance, and give you our full evaluation. This paddle is best suited for intermediate players, although experienced players may utilize it as well. We’ll concentrate on the ping pong paddle’s most important features, such as the blade, rubber, and handle, as well as the paddle’s primary function.
Who can use this paddle & and who can’t ?
Intermediate players who have learned to control their attacking strokes, such as the forehand topspin stroke, would benefit from the Infinity Balance. The Infinity Balance has a lot of speed, so if you can continuously play more attacking strokes, you’ll profit a lot from utilizing it.
We don’t suggest this paddle to beginner ping pong players since it has a lot of speed, which might be difficult to manage if you don’t know the basics.
The blade of the Infinity Balance is made up of a 7-ply genuine wood combination that includes:
- Limba (improved feel): This wood is utilized as the outer ply in ping pong blades because it has a flexible yet firm feel, which helps players with topspin.
- Koto (for swift counterattacks): This wood is agile and stiffer, making it easier to block and counterattack quickly.
- Ayous (precise control): A lighter, firmer, and more elastic wood, which is why it’s found in many all-around blades. This wood is ideal for players who want to keep the ball in play as long as possible.
- Kiri (vibration reduction): This wood is light yet firm enough to decrease vibrations when in contact with the ball.
Because of its excellent performance, this mix of woods is employed in several of JOOLA’s other paddles. These woods give the blade a 5.7mm thickness, giving it light but strong feel. The paddle’s suppleness and durability are enhanced by the mix of woods.
This paddle is rather hefty in comparison to other paddles in its class, weighing 167 grams. The multi-layer structure aids in the generation of velocity on contact, giving it a little edge over others in its class.
As a result, we wouldn’t suggest the Infinity Balance to novices, as keeping the ball from flying off the edge of the table may be difficult at first. Overall, the Infinity Balance blade is of exceptional quality, and you won’t find anything better in this price range.
JOOLA’s Method 38 rubber was utilized for the Infinity Balance. This inverted rubber is utilized on both sides and creates a very sticky surface for players. Tackiness is exactly what you’re searching for if you want to add extra spin to your game, and the Infinity Balance delivers a nice bit of it.
The 2.1mm thick sponge gives players a good spring to their strokes, which is great for attacking play. According to them, a sponge thickness of 2 to 2.2mm is excellent for a topspin attack. Any other type of spin play will benefit from a thicker sponge.
One item to keep in mind is that, owing to the apparent spring in the rubbers, it may be difficult to control the ball when initially using this paddle. Another reason we consider the JOOLA Infinity Balance a quality Ping Pong Paddle is the Method 38 rubber, which has qualities that make it an excellent choice for an offensive-minded player.
utilize the Shakehand grip since it is the most comfortable and it improves forehand play. JOOLA prioritizes comfort and performance by using a flared grip on the majority of its paddles.
The handle of the Infinity Balance is meant to be comfortable without compromising performance. Using a paddle that is comfortable and suits your grip will make a huge impact on your game.
- JOOLA has been a proud sponsor of the world’s major events since its inception in the 1950s, including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. All-level equipment is available.
- For improved performance and spin, the JOOLA Balance ping pong racket features a smooth inverted surface and a comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle. Children’s and adult Ping Pong equipment is available.
- The ideal design for taking your game to the next level, with all the features of a professional ping pong paddles. The side of the racket is protected with flexible PVC edge tape.
- Only the best materials, such as Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood, are blended to create the ideal combination for enhanced control and spin. Perfect for the game area in the family.
- JOOLA Method 38 Ping Pong Rubber is included on both sides. Ping pong balls are not included. A great present for someone who already has a JOOLA ping pong table, whether indoors or outside.
- The blade is made of 7 plies genuine wood.
- A variety of woods are utilized for various purposes.
- Feels light and airy.
- A blade with several layers offers excellent speed.
- Tackiness is provided using Method 38 rubber.
- The sponge has a 2.1mm thickness for strong spring and spin.
- For added comfort, the handle is flared.
- It is cost-effective.
- Some people may find the 167-gram blade excessively hefty.
- The blade has a lot of speed, which may be too much for novices.
- For novices, the rubbers may be excessively thick, resulting in a lack of control.
- Players that utilize a Penhold grip may not like the flared handle.
JOOLA Infinity Balance Ping Pong Paddle is a high-performance paddle that may help anyone improve their game. It excels in all aspects of ping pong play and is unquestionably one of our top picks in its class.
We couldn’t suggest the JOOLA Infinity Balance more highly if you’re a good player seeking the best ping pong paddle with all the required features at a reasonable price.