Size – One Size
Sports Type – Tennis
Skill Level – Professional
Item Weight – 2.5 Pounds
Age Range (Description) – Adult
The Spin Force line from JOOLA is a revolutionary new racket series that crosses the gap between recreational and professional tennis and it is the best comfortable Joola Ping Pong Paddle. The ITTF-approved Joola Spinforce 900 table tennis racket brings the player’s Spin Force journey to a close, allowing them to improve their overall speed and spin while playing.
The blade is made of 7-layered carbon plywood. The Flared handle of the Spin Force 900 provides a comfortable grip and support when performing both forehand and backhand strokes.
JOOLA Spinforce 900 Ping Pong Paddle is a three-striped Ping Pong Paddle that combines the most efficient components of the Ping Pong Paddle. In this article, we’ll go over the JOOLA SpinForce 900 racket, which is designed to bridge the gap between recreational and professional tennis.
This is a high-end pre-made bat that necessitates good technique. Beginners may not be able to manage the speed created by a thicker, higher-tension sponge. This racket is not recommended for beginners or unskilled players who cannot manage severe speed and spin.
A 7-ply blade with 5 plywood layers and 2 carbon layers is used in the SpinForce 900. The blade seeks to blend traditional wood advantages with cutting-edge carbon technology to create a forgiving and strong blade with several gears.
The carbon layers in the blade expand the sweet spot of the racket, resulting in massive power in all regions of the hit. The carbon layers increase the blade’s overall speed, giving it a more offensive-style blade.
When it comes to pre-made rackets, a high-quality blade is one of JOOLA’s best features.
For the SpinForce 900, JOOLA has installed their new Infinity Rubber. A strong catapult with amazing spin capabilities was created by combining a thick and soft sponge. The SpinForce 900 has a 2mm sponge thickness, which provides it strong speed.
Having a thicker sponge, on the other hand, necessitates technical skill, thus the SpinForce 900 is a more advanced racket that should be considered by more experienced players with advanced techniques.
The softer sponge also improves the feel and control of the bat, which is required due to the SpinForce 900’s sponge thickness.
The SpinForce 900 is equipped with a flared handle. This is the perfect handle for anyone who uses the Shakehand grip.
Because it delivers both comfort and performance for the most often utilized grip – the Shakehand grip – this is the most commonly used handle in JOOLA’s pre-made Paddle.
The handle is intended to allow for a smooth transition from one stroke to the next.
- This paddle is ideal for attacking players who love utilizing tactical spin.
- A paddle designed to quicken the speed of play while also being capable of chopping and blocking.
- 5 wood and 2 carbon layers make up the 7-ply blade.
- The foundation is made of solid wood with contemporary carbon advantages.
- Infinity Rubber is an ITTF-approved rubber with a 2mm sponge thickness and a softer core.
- Comfort and performance are enhanced by the flared handle.
- On alternate sides, red and black.
- Megaspin has received rave reviews.
- This paddle isn’t for novices, and it’ll take some practice to get the benefits of the technology.
- This paddle is designed for speed and spin, but control is lacking – especially for beginning players.
- Rubber is considered to wear out if it is not maintained regularly.
Overall, the SpinForce series has established itself as one of JOOLA’s most popular. The premium Paddle has been carefully considered and developed to bridge the gap between recreational and professional play.
JOOLA Spinforce 900 Ping Pong Paddle is the most costly paddle, but it has the most elite features, and we strongly recommend it if you’re a serious player seeking a pre-made racket of professional quality.