Brand – JOOLA
Sports Type – Ping Pong
Material – Wood
Skill Level – Professional
JOOLA Infinity Overdrive Ping Pong Paddle is made with top-of-the-line materials and high-quality rubbers to take your everyday game to the next level. The smooth, inverted Micron 48 Rubber of the JOOLA Infinity Overdrive ping pong racket has a sticky surface for an improved spin.
The blade’s mix of 5-ply wood and 2-ply carbon-Kevlar provides a deadly combination of spin and speed. We don’t suggest joola ping pong paddle to players who are new to the game and don’t yet understand how to manage attacking strokes like the forehand topspin stroke.
A 5 plywood combination and a 2 ply carbon-kevlar combination make up the Infinity Overdrive blade. The wooden components are made up of the following:
- Hinoki (rapid attack): This is known as the blades’ “golden” wood. It’s a delicate but dynamic wood that works well with a variety of playing styles.
- This wood is more agile and rigid, making it ideal for speedier blocks and rapid counterattacks.
- Ayous (precise control): Ayous is a lightweight and elastic wood that is used in several all-around blades. This wood is ideal for players who want to keep the ball in play for as long as possible.
The blade has a width of 6.1mm due to both the genuine wood and the carbon-kevlar, making it somewhat broader than the Infinity Balance.
The blade’s huge and explosive sweet spot is due to the carbon-kevlar mix, which gives the paddle a significant punch in striking. This combination also helps to reduce vibrations, resulting in improved uniformity and control.
The blade’s mix of genuine wood and carbon provides this paddle with a lot of speed, making it ideal for offensive players.
JOOLA’s Micron 48 rubber was utilized on the Infinity Overdrive racket. This rubber is considered tournament grade and can generate outstanding ball spin. The Infinity Overdrive is black on both sides, giving it a sophisticated and menacing paddle.
The inverted Micron 48 rubber is designed for high-level players who can control their strokes and needs professional-grade speed and spin.
Overall, the rubber is a big reason why the JOOLA Infinity Overdrive is regarded as the most professional paddle in the series. These rubbers might take some getting used to, but they can be quite useful.
The Infinity Overdrive has a traditional flared handle that is ideal for someone who employs the Shakehand grip. This handle is ergonomic, which means it was created with efficiency and comfort in mind.
The flared handle is a popular choice among JOOLA’s paddle designs, and it’s well recognized for its comfort. Comfort, as well as performance, is a top focus for JOOLA.
- A 6.1mm thick 7-ply blade made of 5-ply genuine wood and 2-ply Carbon-Kevlar.
- Hinoki (quick assault), Koto (rapid counterattack), and Ayous (quick defense) (precise control).
- Carbon and forests (speed & enlarged sweet spot).
- Micron 48 rubber by JOOLA.
- Performance Evaluations (0-100) – Control: 92, Speed: 100, Spin: 99.
- The handle has a flared grip for a more comfortable grip.
- Color choices include red and yellow.
- A 7-ply blade made up of wood and carbon kevlar.
- With a high velocity, the vibrations are minimized by using a wood basis.
- Carbon-kevlar increases the sweet spot while reducing vibrations.
- The blade is 6.1mm thick, which is perfect for attacking players.
- Micron 48 rubber is ideal for generating a lot of spins.
- Both sides are black.
- Smooth inverted face.
- The rubber is of the highest quality.
- For added comfort, the handle is flared.
- The paddle is available in a variety of colors.
- It is cost-effective.
- At first, the paddle may be a little hefty.
- Blade emphasizes speed, which may be difficult for novices to master.
- Rubbers have a lot of spin and speed, which can be difficult to manage for certain players.
- Players that utilize a penhold grip may not like the flared handle.
We couldn’t suggest the Infinity Overdrive more highly if you’re a player who believes he’s developed the ability to be an attacking player.
JOOLA Infinity Overdrive Ping Pong Paddle is a paddle designed for serious competition, and we believe it is one of JOOLA’s best designs. It might not be the greatest choice for your first paddle, but once you’ve mastered offensive play, we recommend giving it a second thought.
We’ve examined some more fantastic choices here if you’re a more controlling or defensive player — all of these paddles are paddles that we believe may enhance anyone’s game. Learn the best tips for beginners for a better playstyle.