Brand – Killerspin
Sport – Ping Pong
Material – Wood
Skill level – Professional
Item weight – 266 Grams
All-time classic JET800 Ping Pong paddle now comes in exquisite, gift-worthy packaging to match the paddle’s high-class appearance. The JET800 SPEED N1 is an excellent all-around best Killerspin racket that outperforms its appearance. The power it creates will undoubtedly bring out your inner competitor. Killerspin JET800 Ping Pong Paddle for you if you want to create an impact by overpowering your opponent with some pretty strong shots.
Keep your most precious memories close at hand! A tiny pen is included in the Memory Book so you may keep track of your score, collect signatures from opponents, or write a personal remark. One of the features that have made this Ping Pong paddle so popular is the Nitrx 4z rubber. The Nitrx 4z’s tackiness, combined with a strong blade, has often proven to be a trophy-winning combination. The blade of the JET800 is made up of two layers of carbon fiber sandwiched between five layers of quality wood.
These seven tiers are an excellent match for offensive ping pong players who enjoy winning. With a burned wood handle and wooden side tape, the JET800 isn’t just for show; every element has a purpose. The wooden side tape protects your paddle from harm while also preserving the energy you generate, allowing you to make more powerful strikes.
The Killerspin Jet 800 Speed N1 Ping Pong Paddle is designed for intermediate to advanced players. It has been approved by the ITTF, and it sports a 7-ply blade with 5 wood layers + 2 carbon layers to increase speed for competitive play.
Impressed By Killerspin
We were so impressed with the Killerspin Jet 800 that we included it in our list of the best Ping Pong bats for 2020! There are several reasons why it’s such a great Killerspin Ping Pong paddle to choose; let’s have a look at some of the qualities we liked and didn’t like. A ping pong paddle’s blade is made up of plies, which are wood layers (and sometimes layers of carbon fiber). Its 9.5 out of 10-speed rating implies that you will be able to produce a lot of power.
Although the Jet 800 has five wood layers, two of the seven are made of carbon fiber to keep the bat light. This allows you to play aggressive, attacking strokes without overpowering the bat. It is, however, one of the heaviest Ping Pong paddles we’ve tested, at 190 grams.
Approved Nitrx-4Z rubber:
Two Nitrx-4Z 2.0mm deep and maximum tension rubber sheets are included in the Killerspin Jet800 Ping Pong Paddle, which improves speed by stopping the ball from sinking into the rubber and sponge. The ball pings off the bat fast as a consequence of the tension, which is ideal for competitive players (but not necessarily good for brand new players).
You’ll be able to produce a lot of spins as well. It has a spin rating of 9.5. (but we believe it should be somewhat lower)The Killerspin Jet 800 has also been certified for use in official events by the ITTF (International Ping Pong Federation), confirming the racket’s superior quality even further.
Flared handle grip:
Killerspin JET800 Ping Pong Paddle has an ergonomic handle and a flared grip. A spread grip is one where the grasp becomes broader as it approaches the end. This prevents the bat from sliding from your grip and makes it simpler to control.
The Jet 800’s handle is a bit shorter than some other Ping Pong Paddle, so it may not be suitable for people with larger hands, but we found it to have a solid grip when we tested it.
- 7-ply wood blade with two carbon layers for more power and competition-level performance.
- Your ping pong experience will be enhanced by using a Memory Book. It may be used to gather scores, autographs, unique notes, and it can also be used to preserve your paddle.
- Nitrx 2.0 mm rubbers (red/black) are ITTF certified and provide a lot of power when used with this blade.
- The energy is absorbed by the wooden side tape, which creates a catapult effect.
- Control is an 8, spin is a 9, and speed is a 9.5 on the blade with flared handle.
- Good speed – This bat has a speed rating of 9.0/10, which means it can create a lot of power (which isn’t ideal for total novices).
- Large 7-ply blade – The more layers there are, the more power it has, but two of them are carbon fiber, which is lighter than plywood. It’s also a little bigger, which makes defending shots a little simpler.
- Nitrix-4Z Rubbers — High-quality 2.00mm rubbers capable of producing a fair amount of spin.
- Approved by the ITTF – The Killerspin Jet800 Speed N1 is an excellent alternative for competitive-level players because it is certified for official events.
- Great appearance – This paddle has gorgeous wooden side tape and a great appearance.
- Low control rating – This may or may not be a positive thing, depending on your abilities. This paddle is not recommended for beginners.
- Only a 30-day guarantee is available for the Jet 800, so make sure to properly inspect your bat for flaws as soon as you receive it.
- The Killerspin Jet 800 is rather pricey compared to some of its competitors.
- Short handle — The handle isn’t particularly big, therefore it’s not ideal for players with huge hands.
- Heavy — At 190 grams, it’s significantly heavier than the majority of its competitors.
- Customers claim the handle snaps off when they knock it – a few customers claim the handle snaps off when they knock it. Be careful not to damage or drop the Jet 800, since it might cause it to shut off.
Killerspin JET800 Ping Pong Paddle performs admirably. It’s intended for intermediate to advanced players who wish to enhance their abilities and need a paddle to assist them to hit the winning strokes. The Jet 800 has one of the greatest power ratings (ability to hit shots faster) of any club we’ve tested, and it can create a lot of spin in the right hands. Many professional Ping Pong players, like Chinese Olympic gold medalist Chen Qi, adore it, so if you get one, you’ll be in good company.