Minimum Weight -1.00 lb
Color – Red
Width – 185.42
Category – Ping Pong Paddles
Product Name -STIGA Evolution Performance-Level Ping Pong Paddle Made with Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
Handle Type – Concave
Material -Rubber, Sponge, Balsa Wood
The Shock Dispersion Tube on the STIGA Evolution paddle is an intriguing new technology. The Fantastic Stiga evolution table tennis racket has a speed rating of 96, a spin rating of 94, and a control rating of 90. The STIGA Evolution Pre-Assembled is ideal for improving the playing experience of a beginner or intermediate player and for Stiga evolution series ping pong table.
The 6 ply paddle is ITTF-approved and delivers excellent ball control. The primary disadvantage of this blade is that its general balance may not be optimal for extremely aggressive players. The Stiga Evolution has a very similar look to the Pro Carbon, albeit it is a few grams heavier.
It makes a significant difference in your game. For your family your can also get a set of 2 Stiga evolution premium ping pong paddles.
Grip & Holding
The grip on the paddle is a little short, but it won’t make you feel uncomfortable when you’re holding it. Many Ping Pong players use the STIGA Evolution paddle daily. It can improve your playing style substantially. When you first use the racket, you may need to adjust to the Shock Dispersion Tube in the handle.
With little practice, you’ll realize that this racket has outstanding rotation and accuracy. It’s perfect for beginners looking for a blade that’s both robust and straightforward to use. When you initially begin playing Ping Pong, you can use whichever racket you choose.
Other rackets in the same price range, such as the DHS A4002, are lighter. The DHS A4002 is heavier and goes at a slower rate than the Stiga Evolution. At the price you pay, it will exceed your expectations. It’s a Chinese item.
- The rotation is 9.4 and the speed is 9.6.
- The control has been set to 9.0.
- The rubber used is of the finest grade.
- The sponge has a thickness of 2mm.
- 6-ply blade with a lightweight.
- The handle is called Concave Pro.
- The technology for shock dispersion is provided (SDT).
- The ITTF has authorized this rubber for tournament usage.
- This artwork is 12 x 7.3 x 2.8 inches in size.
- It is quite light.
- Pre-assembled, high-quality rubbers are a great deal.
- Excellent construction with a pleasant grip.
- It’s possible that the rubber won’t have as much spin as you’d like.
- Power may be insufficient for certain gamers.
- Some gamers believe that speed is important, but it isn’t.
This is an excellent defensive paddle. You can play with great spin and precision with this paddle. However, after a particular length of time on the court, the rubber may begin to deteriorate, causing your stroke to be significantly delayed. The rubber is easily removed and replaced.
Other rackets in the same price range are lighter, such as the DHS A4002. The DHS A4002 is heavier and moves slower than the Stiga Evolution. It will exceed your expectations at the price you spend.
It’s a Chinese product. However, the fact that they are created in China does not always imply that they are counterfeit rackets.